Friday, March 27, 2009
Where's My Scissors!?
I've purchased, I'm quite sure, at least two hundred pairs of scissors. They always run away. I rarely find them. I'm quite flummoxed by this. Then, I had a homemakers epiphany:
I took one of those large round magnets and stuck it to my cook top hood. I then stuck the scissors to the magnet. (As you can see, I also put some of my fave recipes on the hood!). Now, this isn't pretty, but it is very functional...which I prize over beauty any day! Now, when I need to open that bag of veggies, or slice open the cake mix, my scissors are handy and can be put back quickly. The other perk of sticking them here...the kids don't see them, and can't reach them anyway! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sheer brilliance! Or perhaps, shear brilliance!
What a great idea! I am at this very moment thinking of all the wonderful ways to apply this little tidbit! Magnets are magnificent!
This is a great idea! I think I will have to try it. Somehow I just have to get Eric to put them back when he's done using them & it will be, like Jessica said, shear brilliance!
Love this one! Good thinking, girl!
I SO LOVE THIS IDEA!! (I'm trying really hard to think of something to post, but everyone else has such fabulous ideas!) I'll think harder!
I agree with Jess! Brilliant!!!!
Post a Comment