Ingredients: 1 bar Fels-Naptha, 1 cup Washing Soda, 1/2 cup Borax and Water
Step 1: Fill your bucket 1/2 full of water

Step 6: It makes 10 gal. so fill jug half full of soap and half with water and shake. Mixed with water ready to use! Shake before each use.


It does 160 loads using 1 cup per load.
**My friend who I got this from {thanks Lacie!} made it and used and said it worked perfectly and everything smelled fresh and clean. I will keep you all updated when I use it!





6 comments:
That is so funny! I've been friends with Lacie for years! How do you know her? I saw this post of hers and thought it looked like so much fun......we should all get together and try it!
I know! I totally want to do it! And that's so funny that you know Lacie too! I love her! I was in her same ward like a million years ago and we were pretty good friends for a long time after that. I just love her! I really think getting together and making this laundry soap is a really good idea..
Wowsers! It's like what the Duggars use! I'd be willing to make it if it included a Girls Night Out with it!
Wow Jess you are a woman I would probably go without before I would make it Hee Hee!
So funny you guys know each other too. Such a small world:) This is exactly what the Duggars use. I actually read up on it on their website.
Hi Lacie, I don't know you (unlike so many others!) but if you'd like to be a contributor, please don't hesitate to e-mail me your address to supersullis@comcast.net! I want LOTS of mom input!
Post a Comment