Friday, March 27, 2009

We're Sorry...

This is for you Utah Valley dwellers. I don't know about you, but I'm still struggling with the new phone number requirements. For some reason, having to dial that extra 801 has been one of the hardest things for me to get used to (ranked only barely below daylight savings!).
I've gotten so tired of hearing, "We're sorry, you must dial 801...". I've never heard the entire recording because I've thrown the phone across the room by this point.
Here's what I've done to help me remember to dial that obnoxious prefix:

I used my trusty labeler, but you could use a Sharpie or a piece of tape with it written on it. It's saved me a few irritating moments over the last few weeks!
P.S. I'm betting right now that most of you don't need this reminder anymore, I'm just posting it thinking that maybe someone out there is still struggling like me!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

The only time this ever affects me is when I have to dial like Brick Oven or a dr's office.. Luckily every one of my phone numbers programmed in my phone is saved with area code! I knew that would come in handy one day...