Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Few More Things

Hey everyone! If you do start contributing, I'd like to put a little quip about you to the side of the blog...like the one of me. Please send me a little description of yourself and a picture so people who are browsing will know a little about you!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

ahhh.. a quip.. I am not as clever as you. maybe I will say something good

Unknown said...

About the playdough post...I almost did that exact same post that exact day! I also tried to comment on it like 3 times and it wasn't working. I think it was my computer. I was a little confused when you mentioned us not wanting to contribute so I am so so happy that got figured out. Love ya, I'll be adding soon.

Lani said...

I'll try to think of something fun to post, but the whole picture thing is going to take a whole lot of thinking!!