So...I'm a HUGE fan of St. Patrick's Day. Now, you must know, I haven't always been this way. But one beautiful day in June, I married an Irishman (or at least his ancestry was), and I was forever changed. I'm obsessed with decking Sugar, Spice, and Sweet and Sour in green garb and large green bows. We've also started some traditions that we plan on continuing and I've found a few that I'm going to start this year.
In the past, dinner on St. Patrick's Day has been all green! Last year I served Broccoli Soup, green rolls, and green cupcakes (I'm going to post about the soup recipe later!). Just think "green food coloring" in everything you make that day. Also be sure to serve Lani's Shamrock Floats!
So...after a bit of surfing I found a great idea about Leprechaun visits that I thought you might enjoy. I plan on starting this tradition this year. Press HERE for the link. This is another fun idea about the tricks those craft leprechauns do at night. You can just accept the trickery, or try to catch them...read all about it HERE.
Family Fun online is a cornucopia of amazing ideas for holidays. Please peruse that sight and choose which crafts and activities will make this fun holiday even more memorable! If you find something particularly fabulous...post the link for all of us to enjoy!
Have fun...and may the Luck o' the Irish be with you!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love those ideas Ang! You've inspired me to do more this year than just plain old shamrock floats. I'd better get to the store before the kids get home!
Post a Comment