Monday, April 27, 2009

Fireproof Your Marriage

I posted this on my private blog, and decided that it was "Care to Share" worthy.

I picked up the movie "Fireproof" from my local redbox this weekend. I was pleasantly surprised! My first thought was, "Yay, it's PG and it has Kirk Cameron (my 80's crush!)", so I picked it up to watch while CK1 did some last minute studying for finals.

It turned out to be a moving film about making your marriage better. CK1 ended up watching it with me Saturday night, and then we watched it again on Sunday. It was a beautiful story and beyond worthy of the $1 I spent to rent it!

Nowadays, its hard to find a good, uplifting flick. So, I'm making the choice easy. Right here is your next date night choice. Trust me :)

4 comments:

Jessi said...

ummm yeah I'm totally gonna see that. watched the trailer and maybe I'm a sap but I got teary eyed. Thanks Angie!

Lani said...

So, I didn't know he was a fireman in this flick. You know me. . . . maybe the kids and I'll have to make a dash off to the video store!

Meg said...

My roomies and I just watched it!! LOVED IT!! Thanks Ang!

Baltzers said...

Now I'm gonna have to watch it. Besides the fact that it looks like a good movie, it doesn't hurt that Kirk is still a total babe. ; )