Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Grease stains

So you know those ugly grease spots you get like right in the middle of your shirt and normally you don't notice it until after you have washed and dried your clothes? Any ideas on how to get those out?

4 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

Spray and Wash then hot or warm water.

Shane's Angie said...

I'm with Leavitt family...usually a good dose of Spray and Wash and a hot water wash do the trick. Also, I know that Simple Green is an excellent anti-grease cleaner...the military uses it to clean the grease off the tanks! (At least, that's what the Home Depot guy who was in the military said!) I've never tried it on clothes, but it got melted crayon off my mom's carpet...very greasy! Good luck Shan! Let us know!

Shan said...

I definitely will try those out.

Meg said...

Dawn dish wash soap!! "Get's the grease out!" right Carrie?