At
Give Away Today they are giving away a photo session from
Jessie O'Neal. She did our family photos last fall and she was awesome. We love our photos and she is very affordable. She even includes a CD with all the rights of all your photos. She has a great talent and an eye for great shots she is also fun to hang out with during the session. Check her blog out and enter a chance to get a free session. Hope everyone had a fun Spring Break. I guess Spring really did take a break:)
Here is a couple from our session!

6 comments:
Good tip Diana! I love those pictures...very cool urban, but classy! Too cute! (BTW, good job on your first post!)
What is her blog address so I can enter to win!!!
I love those pictures!! I'm totally checking this out! thanks!
So fun! I entered the contest! Thanks for sharing.
Ok, Sorry everyone, now that it is to late. I figured out what I did wrong. So if you click on the words it will take you to there web sites.
Post a Comment