Thursday, April 16, 2009

Macey's Little Theatre: OREM

I don't know how many of you have used this.. Maceys grocery store in Orem has a little theatre located upstairs and there are ALWAYS free cooking demos, emergency preparedness, the savvy shopper was there tonight...there is always something fun for young and old to do there! I wanted to let you know of an upcoming even for April 25th for all you mothers of GIRLS ages 3-10.

Orem Maceys FREE Classes

Seating for our free ‘Little Theater’ classes is limited, so please sign up at the service desk, or call 801-225-6002. Great Food, Recipes, Coupons & Door Prizes

SPRING FAIRY PARTIES-
Hey kids, ages 3-10 (and a parent) Lady Nann, our grandmother fairy will be with us to tell fairy stories, serve fairy treats& each child will make their own wings & wands and be sprinkled with fairy dust. Then we’ll FLY through the store to find hidden fairy treasures.

Saturday, April 25@10am OR 12noon

3 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Awesome! I'm going to look into this right away! Thanks Meg!

Jessi said...

I had absolutely NO CLUE they did this! That is SO COOL! I totally want to go!

Missy said...

That sounds like fun!