Monday, April 27, 2009

Removing Ink

All of us have had our children, or ourselves, get ink on their clothes or our furniture, the walls, etc. (the list goes on and on) The easiest way to remove ink is with hairspray Any brand will do although I ALWAYS use the cheap stuff. I keep a bottle on hand just for this purpose. (Hey I have ALL boys) Spray a little on the area and dab. Repeat until the ink is removed. On walls of course you can rub vigorously to remove but be careful with fabric surfaces( your couch) so as not to smear it. With clothing, I just spray it on (like you would spray and wash) and then throw into the load.
And of course with expensive furniture I would start in a spot less visible first, just in case-- but its always worked for me!!

No comments: