Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Conference Cards

For those of you who are interested in helping your kids learn more about the First Presidency and Apostles just in time for Conference, these matching games are perfect for you!


This first game...found by clicking HERE, has a picture of each of the men, along with a interesting dates and facts about each of them! (This is good for parents too!)

This set of cards, great for younger children, can be printed by clicking HERE.

These are great for helping everyone remember their names...there's a clue for each one!

I made these up for Achievement Days, and thought it would be great for a FHE activity too!

Also, click HERE for a link to lots of different ideas to make Conference special! One idea I saw on here I'm going to do this year! During FHE discuss how in the Book of Mormon the people pitched their tents to listen to the Prophet. Then, you pitch a tent in front of the TV to watch Conference from! What a fun idea...if your room can accommodate it! Or, if not, why not just build a little "fort" for the kids to watch from? How fun is that?

I know Lani is going to post a link for a Conference Packet you can print out! Be watching for that. My kids love these, and I always try to have freshly sharpened pencils and lots of crayons to keep 'em happy!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovin the tent idea. And something tells me Nate will too. Darn. I just realized we have to watch it on the internet...guess we'll set up camp in the computer room!

Jessi said...

how great! This will actually help me too! ha ha! I don't even know them all! Seeing as how conference was today.. oh well for that BUT it is always good to know them anyway! Our primary also did Conference Bingo cards for all the kids. So cute. That's also a good idea for next conference...