Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kiss Me, I'm Irish!

Hi Everyone! I'm Lani aka Wall flower! I'm excited to share my mothering secrets....I've got 5 great kids...1 boy, and 4 girls. For privacy purposes, they will be named: Alamo, Pink of Perfection, Diva, Chatty Kathy, and Lashes. I married The Prom King...though I was the Wallflower!

I have Irish Blood running through these veins (along with some Caffeine Free Diet Coke), so I decided to share with you some of my ideas for celebrating St. Patrick's Day!


The Pink of Perfection did this treat in her 2nd grade class last year so we decided to continue the tradition at home. They have been dubbed:

Shamrock Floats
Carton of Green Sherbet
7 UP
How easy is that? As you can see they look very festive!

And, after sampling your delightful floats...it won't matter if you're Irish...you'll get a kiss anyway!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

We will definitely be trying those. YUM.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessi said...

YUM is right. I want to make some too! I've never thought about making a big deal out of St Patricks Day :)