Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Place for Junk

I've been using one of those over-the-door shoe holders to store cameras, cords, junk, and things that just don't seem to have a "place." It has been well worth the few dollars I spent on it.


4 comments:

Jamie said...

My mom also has one of these on her pantry door that she puts cake mixes, small sample boxes of cereal, treats for the grandkids, etc. She also has one in her trailer where she stores sunblock, lotion, bandaids, etc. I love how everything is easy to see & easily accessible.

Shane's Angie said...

I love it! Super good idea Jess! Thanks also to Jamie for her ideas too! I once saw one of those used for hair doodles for girls! I'm totally gettig me multiples!

Baltzers said...

What a fabulous idea! I love it!

Jessi said...

Lovin this idea! I never know how to organize all that random "junk" that seems to appear around the house. What a great idea! And one for the pantry!!! Lovin that!