Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Strawberry Days

If any of you Utah peeps like the rodeo. On Thursday night in PG starts the Strawberry Days Rodeo & kids are FREE on Opening night. It is pretty fun! The only downer is that it does not even start until 7pm, So by the time it ends and you fight traffic and get home it is a very late night. But wroth the grumpy kids to have fun. It is also fun to go on Thursday night because they do a little kids Mutton Riding. Which is the funniest thing to watch those little kids all dressed up and in a helmet trying to hold on to a HUGE Sheep. It is one of my favorite parts. Hope to see you all there:)

Gotta love at how brave these kids are!!!


Oh and lets not forget about these! YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

Yum! I've heard of Strawberry Days, but I've never been...thanks for the info! (I'll try it out next year ;)