
I don't know about you, but Harry Potter is still one of my all time favorite book series. I still dream of playing a game of Quidditch and I can't help but wish I could have a boy someday named Albus. So, you can imagine my thrill as I dropped little Spice off to a Harry Potter birthday party the other day that was over the top amazing!
I asked this Supermom her permission to put her blog post on here and she agreed!
Just click on the link below to see her wonderful ideas for a Harry Potter party.
http://straightfromthehose.blogspot.com/2009/06/janes-harry-potter-party-iii-recap.html
Also, after several years of trying to figure out how to whittle a good looking Harry Potter wand for the Chickies to play with, I asked her for her trick for making the wands. Here's the tutorial she gave me:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-an-awesome-Harry-Potter-wand-from-a-sheet-of-/
ENJOY!
I asked this Supermom her permission to put her blog post on here and she agreed!
Just click on the link below to see her wonderful ideas for a Harry Potter party.
http://straightfromthehose.blogspot.com/2009/06/janes-harry-potter-party-iii-recap.html
Also, after several years of trying to figure out how to whittle a good looking Harry Potter wand for the Chickies to play with, I asked her for her trick for making the wands. Here's the tutorial she gave me:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-an-awesome-Harry-Potter-wand-from-a-sheet-of-/
ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment