This is a silly thing to share but I needed a good laugh today and this website gave it to me. www.awkwardfamilypictures.com There are some doozies! Here is a sneak peek! Enjoy!
Do you want to join our panel of mom's? Send your e-mail address to supersullis@comcast.net along with a little bio and a picture and you too can "share!"
I'm an at-home mom who loves her job...most of the time! I'm excited to exchange ideas about some of my favorite things, crafting, cooking, decorating, and yes...even cleaning! I have three beautiful girls and a Super husband. I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, so family life is of the utmost importance to me. Welcome!
Who is Lani?
Lani is passionate. Lani is passionate about being a mother to her 5 beautiful kids. Lani is the wallflower who married the Prom King. Lani loves peanut M & M's and brownies and "That Thing You Do". Lani is passionate about her family, friends, and fabulousness. There is never a dull moment with Lani around!
Who is Jessica?
Jessica is a mother of two, one boy (3 1/2) and one girl (18 months), who lives in Ohio and is married to a dream-come-true of a man who is attending medical school. She gets to stay at home with the kids and loves to play basketball, try to bring order to her home and life, be with friends, create things, and read. She loves her family and friends so much it hurts and truly feels like life so far is a dream come true.
Who is Missy?
Hi! I'm Missy. I'm married to my best friend and together we have three children. I love being a wife and mother. It has given me purpose, identity, and thorough appreciation for laughter. My children are changing, my life is changing, but my calling as mother stays constant. I have great admiration for women and the strength with which they fulfill their responsibilities. I'm excited to share my ideas and to hear those of others.
Who is Meg?
I am 31 and single. I am a Vacation Nanny and a Wedding planner/caterer. I am the go-to-girl. You will find me most often couponing or bargain shopping, running someone elses kids to their activities, trying to find fun in-expensive activities that are being offered around the state, putting out fires between all the girls in my house, organizing and re-organizing, laughing and sharing things with wonderful people around me. So even though I am not a Mom to my own children, I hope that some of the things that I share will be of benefit to you! I have always looked forward to show-n-tell! HAPPY SHARING!
Who is Sharylann?
Sharylann is the oldest of 7 children, has had years of experience taking care of children, and is now a nursery leader. She is recently married and hopes to someday have children and be a mom herself.
Who is Diana?
Diana is a devoted wife, and mother to 4 darling little boys. Her life revolves around her mission as a mom, she's room mother, soccer mom, and even helps out at the Pediatricians office! She is excited to swap ideas and share all she's learned on her mothering journey!
Who is Jessie?
Hi I'm Jessi. I've been married for almost 4 years to my wonderful hubby Big J. We have 2 kids: our little boy J who is 3, and our baby girl K who is 2. Life is busy around our house with 2 toddlers so close in age and we love it. I love to learn new things. I love reading. I am always looking for a new good book. I work part time while my hubby is finishing school. Otherwise, I love being at home with my kids, even when they're driving me bonkers! I am always looking for new fun things to do with them and I love getting ideas from other creative moms.
Who is Surrounded by Boys!!
Dakota is a crazy lady always involved in more than she really should be who loves to stay busy. She is a mother of 3, almost 4 boys and is married to her sweetheart of 9 years. She lives on a small farm with goats, rabbits, pigs, chickens and a horse. She loves that she is a stay at home mom and likes exploring and discovering with her boys! She also enjoys gardening, scrapbooking, couponing and getting great deals and loves cooking and baking. She hopes she can share something worth caring about!
Who is Ivy?
My name is Ivy Nielsen, and I have been married to my wonderful husband for over 13 years. We have 3 children, James is 13, Leilani is 12, Haley is 8, and we are in the process of adopting a baby. Our son, James, has autism and because of this, I have become familiar with our school district, and communicating needs for our sons education. I am a huge foodie, and I love to try new recipes. I also enjoy canning food in the fall. I love Halloween, arts and crafts, and reading. I hate doing housework, and am always looking for ways to make home organization easier and quicker. I would love to be on your panel, not just as the mother of a special needs child, but also as a adoptive parent, the mother of 2 awesome daughters, and a penny pinching homemaker, devoted to her children.
5 comments:
HAHAHAHA thats AWESOME!!!
How did you find our first family picture!!!
HAHAHHAHA with the internet these days... you never know what you can find... sorry Diana I didn't realize you were on here hahhah
That is so funny. I want to do that.
When I pasted it, it took me to some weird site.
Post a Comment