Sunday, June 7, 2009

Felt Board Stories

So, I was sitting here today trying to think of something for the Chickies to do on a drizzly Sunday afternoon. I'm trying to give them Sunday Bepropriate (that's Carrie's word) ideas instead of turning on a Disney movie and calling it good. I googled Printable LDS flannel board stories and got this link:
http://chocolateonmycranium.blogspot.com/2007/11/flannel-board-stories.html

I'm gonna print these out for the chickies to put on flannel and we're going to create a Sunday play time and FHE story set. Thought you might enjoy the link too!

4 comments:

Diana said...

We are always looking for better "Sunday" things to do. Thank you forthe great tip:)

Montserrat said...

Glad to know these are being used!

If you're interested I can send you 2 CD's with all of the flannel board stories on them. It saves you having to download them all and they print off better then from the internet. The CD's are free. If you want them send me your mailing address to chocolateonmycranium [at] live [dot] com with Flannel Board Stories in the subject so I know it's not junk mail.

Lani said...

Ang, I've been searching for cute felt board things to use for my nursery lessons. You were inspired to write that post!

Surrounded by boys!!! said...

At our house we have a magnet board that we use for FHE rather than flannel board. I am excited for these to add to what I have. I am going to just print them on cardstock, cut out and laminate then attach magnets to the back! Thanks