Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Some great deals

Although I am not really sure who is and who isn't in Utah, I found some great deals on produce this week at Rancho Markets in West Valley and Provo. Sale ends Monday the 11th, they're open from 7 am -10pm . Its a hispanic supermarket but they do speak english.
WEDNESDAY ONLY :: CARROTS 5 lbs for $1.00
THURSDAY ONLY :: CUCUMBERS 7 for $1.00
Also all week long they have
Oranges 9lbs/1.00
Strawberries 1.00 per pound
Eggs .89 large dozen
Fugi Apples 3lbs/$1
Broccoli Crowns 2lbs/$1
Lettuce 3 Heads for $1
And also Dry Pinto Beans 2lbs for $1 (great for food storage and easy to can into refried beans)

Here is a link to their website where you can see their ad each week.
http://www.ranchomarkets.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw man! Too bad I'm one of the ones NOT in Utah because those are some great deals!

Shane's Angie said...

Yes! I'm making Jam!

Meg said...

I love rancho market!! It rocks my socks! Thanks to Surrounded by boys last week I got boneless chicken breast there for $1.69 per pound!! Saved me a fortune at a wedding!