Friday, April 16, 2010

Dumbledore Digits

I love me some spray paint. Oh how I adore it's trans-formative properties. Only one problem. I am hopelessly careless and do things like this when I paint: (At least I took off my wedding ring!)

Doesn't it look like I just battled ferociously in a wizard duel?
Yes, that would be so cool for Halloween, and now I know how to achieve the look, but it doesn't really work well for PTA meetings and such, but I could NOT get that paint off! I even drenched my hand in acetone! OUCH!
Then, I remembered how once upon a time I removed some Sharpie messages Sweet and Sour had doodled on the door with spray on sunblock and decided to give it a try:
VOILA! It totally worked! I was giddy excited. I didn't really want to explain my horrid hand to the Primary Presidency on Sunday. So...if you ever have a horrible something that you can't seem to get off...think about trying sunblock!

1 comment:

marymary said...

This is hilarious. But doesn't it make you a bit scared about the sunblock?