Tuesday, July 14, 2009

FREE Summer Movies

There are FREE movies for children at Spanish 8 Theatre each week during the summer.
Each movie plays on
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30 and 1:30.
You can choose any showing, free for all ages.
For the dates July 14, 15, 16 playing THE LION KING
July 21,22,23 Incredibles
July 28,29,30 Toy Story
August 4,5,6 Toy Story 2
August 11,12,13 Monsters Inc.
August 18,19,20 Over the Hedge

Only 200 tickets per showing available. I suggest coming 20 minutes early to guarantee tickets and best seat selection. Go to snack bar and request the number of tickets you need. They will give them to you free but you must have them in order to gain entrance to the individual showing. No outside food or drink. Snack bar open throughout the movie. If you buy a large popcorn (under $5) it is refillable and they will give you smaller individual sized bags for each of the children with you. ( I love this because no one fights over who gets to hold the bag.)

To get to the theater take I-15 South to the Price Manti Exit. Turn left at the first stoplight, then make a right into the parking lot. (In Spanish Fork)
All children must be accompanied by an adult.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

This is awesome! They do something similar at the Orem Scera Theater but it costs 6.50 per person for the whole summer. Wish I would've known about this before I bought those tickets! Oh well.. free movies are always great! Maybe I'll do both! :)

Meg said...

So fun Dakota! I think it is great that they do it! Thanks for sharing!